Sunday, January 27, 2013

VISITED BY AN ANGEL


I woke up to see who it was that was calling me.
At the foot of my bed stood an angel all dressed in silk and satin.
Her hair was pure gold and her wings were of platinum.
Her smile sparkled like shiny white pearls.
 
There was an aura around her it was a magic rainbow,
lined with diamonds and rubies and the rarest of gems.
In the background was music only heaven could send.
The whole room was filled with love, compassion and content.
 
As I spoke to her I knew she was from heaven above.
She said she was sent here to find me someone to love.
You need someone special that's meant just for you.
Someone who'll listen and share and be a part of you.
I said if you're looking for a companion for me,
I have my four legged family to keep me company.
She said I know and they can't be replaced,
but you need a women to love and embrace.
 
A misty white cloud came to sweep her away,
and this is the last thing that I heard her say.
You've found success in a good many ways
but your trip is not over until your dreams are fulfilled.
 
I'll find you a mate to complete your desires
And give you the love and the passion that you really need.
You'll know happiness like you've never known before.
You'll know that your life has reached it's ultimate goal.
 
As she faded away I could barely hear her final words;
"Not only have you been touched but you've been kissed by an Angel."

No comments:

Post a Comment