Sunday, January 27, 2013

SHEEBA







Hello My Name is Sheeba

Boy if you want to know who your true friends are chew up something they like and if they still stick by you they’ll be your friends for life. I know because I chewed up Big Daddy’s cowboy boots and ate his false teeth and that was only the beginning of my terrorist chew ups. Next I chewed up all the wires under his desk and he spent a day splicing them back together. When he finally got back on the internet I gnawed the Comcast cable and shut the whole works down for three days. You could hear Big Daddy holler and scream but when the madness wore off his unconditional love shined through.
Let me tell you my brief story, that is if you can spend a minute or two but bare in mind I’m not a writer that is something Big Daddy Cash can do. Cash didn’t know what he was in for when he adopted me you see I’m a four legged holy terror but I can’t help it cause I’m just a wee little puppy doing what wee little puppies do. Hmm, let me see, oh yes it all had its beginning on Cashes birthday; he saw me on a TV show about animals needing a home and said I want that cute little puppy and I want her today. He called the humane society and adopted me right on the spot. I’m one of the lucky ones because I had one day before I was to be euthanized. Anyway right from the start I had six four legged brothers and sisters, five canines and one feline. I didn’t know it at the time but a feline is a cat. All together we are one big happy family even the cat. Big daddy Cash is the master of our domain it is a true to life menagerie. Finding a home with this animal loving son of a gun was my lucky day. Well I said I’d be brief and I meant it maybe Big Daddy will write a little something about me just for the fun of it. Da, da, da, That’s all Folks!! Sheeba

No comments:

Post a Comment