Monday, January 28, 2013

MIRROR ON THE HALL WALL

 

It's not vanity its egomania.
***
That Damn Mirror Has To Go

Oh mirror...mirror, on my hall wall.
When I look at you make me feel tall.
Take away all the wrinkles I see.
And everything else that is wrong with me.

Mirror...mirror if you don't want to go.
Give me that look that will make me glow.
Please take away that double chin.
And put some color in that graying skin.

If you don't want me to take an ax to you.
Then please do the things I ask you to do.
Am I asking to much to look young again?
If I am, it's in the trash can for you my friend.

Tell me why it is when I look at you
You have to make me feel like an old shoe
I'm warning you mirror you're coming down soon.
If you keep making me feel like an old Baboon.

You're not the mirror from the fairy tell rhymes.
There's no magic in you that will ring my chimes.
Your just a big piece of glass on my hall wall.
With one function, to cover the hole, That's All

No comments:

Post a Comment