Monday, January 28, 2013

MY DESTINY

A poem should be read several times in order to "hear" it and feel its emotions.

The more you read it , the more you can understand its meaning.


***

My Destiny

In the twilight when day is done I like to think I've just begun.

If I've accomplished all that's right, then I'll enjoy a peaceful night.

If all's complete I've past the test then I'll go on to meet the rest.

For way down inside of me I'll know I've done what's asked of me.

The day has just become history and I know I've made my mark to see.

When all is said and all is done I'll know this day that I have won.

Tomorrow is now in sight and with Gods help I'll make it right.

I'll help someone who is in need and that will make my day indeed.

I'll show my love to everyone and that is how I'll find my fun.

I'll find success in what's right and that will please my appetite.

Knowledge and wisdom will be mine, I know these things will come in time.

For what gets done is up to me and that fulfills my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment