Monday, January 28, 2013

NOTHING TODAY

I love to write poems because in a poem there are no limitations, no rules and no restraints.

NOTHING TODAY

I feel like writing another poem today.
But dam it I've run out of things to say.
I could tell you about what I did last night.
But I don't want you to lose your appetite.

Now let's see if I can find a place to begin.
We could talk about love or the wages of sin.
I could go way back in my vast memories.
Or maybe I can tell you some real mysteries.

As I sit here in front of my computer keyboard.
I better find something to write or your gonna get bored.
What can I write that will really make sense.
Should I write something to keep you in suspense.

I'd sure like to write something that is really neat.
And make it something that you would repeat.
Shit I can't think of anything to say.
So I guess I won't write nothing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment