Monday, January 28, 2013

NEVER WALK ALONE

224 A cool walk on a warm summer night,
The flight of an eagle almost out of sight.
Twinkling stars and a crescent moon.
Leaving silhouettes on the blue lagoon.
My footsteps imprinted in the colored sands
Remembering the touch of her loving hands.
A light shining down from the heavens above.
The image in the clouds of the one I love
It is wonderful to see her lovely face
And the halo framing her with grace.
If only I could take her in my arms
And invision all her lovely charms.
I’d even take walks when the weather is bad.
If I could relive in dreams the life I once had.
If only I could turn back the pages in time.
When I was hers and she was mine.
It is nice to know when I take walks at night.
I’ll never walk alone, she'll forever be at my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment