Monday, January 28, 2013

COMPUTER FREAK

I think I've become a real computer freak.

I sit at my keyboard and use my fingers to speak.

I browse the Internet looking for things to do.

I go to my email and write messages to view.

I spend time on my sites where I design and redo.

I make animation that will be funny and pleasing to you.

When errors pop up and wipe out everything.

People for miles around can hear me yell and scream.

I've got a Print Shop Deluxe that I use to excess.

And Word Perfect 10 has been put through a test.

Net Scape, Front Page and Macromedia are used and abused.

I keep MSN and Net World completely confused.

All my finances are kept track of on Quicken Premier.

I do taxes on Turbo Deluxe at the end of the year.

If I want to rest and relax I visit my favorite sites.

Believe it or not that's how I spend most of my nights



****

No comments:

Post a Comment